To say something about escarp, just include @escarp in your tweet. We'll block anyone who abuses this functionality. Updated twice daily.

Recent tweets mentioning escarp:

@escarp "Budapest Opera Casablanca, Mademoiselle, A Yiddishe Mame No more, Mademoiselle. Auschwitz. Family gone. m… t.co/uTKiFkDZM8
@escarp Restart Over My needles sway on The broken walls As I eat My house into wind @nomad, spider
Austin, aka @austinsively said:
@erinksinger @escarp Thanks!! 😘
Austin, aka @austinsively said:
Finally got a piece into @escarp! Check out my tiny poem! t.co/vPVyMrhvAW
🔴🏨@escarp, des d'una de les concentracions contra les llistes d'espera a la sanitat pública: "Les llistes d'espera… t.co/SBA7bRXKWV
DL Shirey, aka @dlshirey said:
Wow. Thanks @redhotpopper for hearting this tweet today. A trip down memory lane brought to you by @escarp, back wh… t.co/rgHzjQ8gyf
@escarp @_RobinJohnson Excellent, hearty
@escarp Thanks for following, escarp. If you like flash fiction, you will love our free book: t.co/xVnu3zGsJa
Quina vergonya; estat d'excepció sense declarar i autonomia intervinguda "de facto" i demaneu garanties al referèndum? @escarp @miqueliceta
Noah Renn, aka @NoahRenn said:
Shout out to @escarp for featuring some of my words. #amwriting t.co/uKhCYNklH0
@escarp Thanks for following! Please consider submiting to us at t.co/2c2uipEcic
@escarp luck be a lady... t.co/4yrv7FJUyD
Ben White, aka @benwhitemd said:
@nelilly @nanoism @7x20 and @escarp are still around
@OliviaKCerrone so nice to see your work @escarp <3
@escarp I believe division is dumb. When we choose love we will be free from our fear… t.co/qegpZyWvNS
@biscottidana @escarp Thanks for the retweet.
RT @escarp My mother barbecued a moose in Yiddish, needing no heat but her grilling tongue. @ajackson568
Thanks for all the mentions, likes, and RTs: @RosalyKara @vvv64 @aktrisa777 @escarp @NatkaS73 @OrganizedCook @GutsyLiving
#thanks @escarp - Thanks for being top engaged community members this week :) (Get your Insight by 🆓 t.co/JMUV0TnIPg)
Thanks @escarp for #publishing my #Twitter 140-character #poem. t.co/3XOyqx3Wks
@escarp just published my Twitter-length poem: I walk in morning's dark/ Before moonset and sunrise/ No surfers,... t.co/UpzOA58JmS
@escarp Thank you @escarp for publishing my #Twitter #poem
My mini-poem featured at ESCARP @escarp No Man is an Island/ Or a mountain/ A tree or a forest// He's just a... t.co/vJZ7NnPoHX
@escarp published a piece of mine. Thank you! Check out their feed to read it.
@escarp A wise woman once told me, "Everything we refuse to let go of will eventualy be ripped away." t.co/R7eILbIAKB
This was fun! I love the small fiction form Thanks @escarp @SusanRukeyser #flashfiction t.co/D9Pzcyqz1y
@escarp On the trail, up, down Around and through, over,under On the way to there. t.co/r0JAkqG3ON
SD HWA, aka @HWASanDiego said:
@escarp Thanks for the follow!
@geniablum @johnguzlowski @escarp John's poetry rips your heart out in its truth.
@escarp One, two, three hopscotch Fatal chances fall here and There, fortunate be.
@escarp I blow air through her mouth, count seconds between each breath. Hours later my wife’s marble lips unyielding to one last kiss.
about submit writers @Tumblr comments help RSS @Facebook @twitter